PTSD Patient Informational Panel Hosted by Arya Wellness Center (MD) June 6 2018
Join Combat & Non-combat related trauma survivors for a PTSD patient information panel & networking event at Arya Wellness Center
This event is FREE and open to the public. We invite survivors of all trauma to come out and network with others who have survived major trauma, both combat & non-combat related.
* Eryck Stamper from Veteran Initiative 22 will be on hand to discuss combat related PTSD
* GI Mary Jane will be on hand to discuss Non-Combat related trauma and living with PTSD
* Medical professionals will be on hand to discuss different treatment options for managing the symptoms of PTSD
* Dispensary agents will be on hand to discuss alternative treatment options
* First come – First serve physicals will be conducted on site ($50 deposit in advance to schedule day of) Doctor can recommend treatment options that may work for you
In honor of PTSD awareness month, anyone with an existing PTSD or CPTSD diagnosis can consult with a board certified physician for just $125, that’s a $75 savings! Limited consultation slots available for the day of the event so check the evntbrite link to lock yours in.
or CALL 1-877-862-0303 ext. 3 To schedule directly with a patient service coordinator
* Anyone who is not able to consult with the doctor that day can still make an appointment at the special rate for the dates of June 8th, & June 20-22