MD Medical Marijuana Caregiver Offers to Pay For Five (5) New Patient Registrations!
Do you live in MD?
Are your finances currently holding you back from obtaining your MD Medical Marijuana Card?
If so, we have a new MD Marijuana Caregiver who has authorized us to select up to five (5) people to obtain their Maryland Medical Marijuana Cards for free! Read on….
Step 1 – We will help you signup as a new patient with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission Registry. Our generous Caregiver has offered to pay the registration fee.
Some of the things for registration that you will need:
- electronic copy of a government-issued identification card (such as a driver’s license or passport)
- a valid email address
- electronic copy of passport size photo to upload (from the shoulders up with a white background; no hats or glasses). This photo can be taken on any camera or cell phone and then cropped to the appropriate dimensions.
- last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Don’t let the amount of information needed for registration make you hesitate, we will guide you through the entire process from start to finish
To qualify for this offer, you must also:
- Be a resident in the state of Maryland
- There is no minimum age requirement in Maryland but this offer is only valid for adults 18 and older
- You must have one of the following Qualifying Conditions: Cachexia (wasting syndrome), Anorexia, Severe pain, Severe nausea, Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy, Severe and persistent muscle spasms, Glaucoma, or Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- You must authorize and add us as one (1) of the two (2) allowed caregivers with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission Registry
After successfully registering, you will receive a 16-digit Cannabis patient I.D. number in 5-10 business days.
Once you have obtained your number, you will need to gather your Medical Documentation needed for your medical visit. You will want to bring any documentation that can be used to verify your medical condition. This includes, but not limited to, things such as: pill bottles, prescriptions, and/or anything else that confirms your medical history with the condition.
Step 2- We will coordinate and schedule your office visit with a licensed medical practitioner who is registered with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission. They will review your medical records and perform a physical examination. The physician will then process the medical paperwork electronically and provide you with a written certification. Our gracious Caregiver has offered to pay your office visit fee.
You must use your certification to purchase medical cannabis within 120 days of issuance or it will become null and void.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below, we look forward to working with you!