Decarb 101: Don’t Burn the Bud! and you never will with you own Ardent Cannabis Decarboxylator ( code: mjorg30 to save $30 )
I hope you are excited about the holiday season.
During the Holidays, we get a lot of questions about decarboxylation as connoisseurs prepare cookies, brownies, and other treats.
We put together a quick Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to help with some questions that Google might not be able to answer.
- Cannabis needs to be decarboxylated in order to have the desired therapeutic effect
- Decarb is a function of temperature, time and atmosphere
- Fresh cannabis can be decarbed easily in the right conditions
- All cannabis, both fresh and cured, needs to be decarbed in order to become active and bioavailable
- It is possible to get full decarboxylation without any degradation
- Decarbing concentrate involves the exact same science as decarbing flower
- It’s not necessary to grind your cannabis before precision decarb
- Fats and alcohol aren’t needed for decarbing, but they can be useful to pair with decarbed material to enhance absorption