Virginia Cannabis Events
We are happy to add Virginia marijuana events to the website! Governor Ralph Northam signed HB1251, expanding the affirmative defense for possession of medical cannabis oils to any diagnosed condition. You can skip to the bottom of the page for more details, here are the events:
- D.O.P.E. Camping and Hiking Hosted by Dope DC Creates (DC to VA) November 10 2018
- Cannabis Comes to the Commonwealth Hosted by Virginia Cannabis Industry Association (VA) November 12 2018
- NoVA NORML DC Happy Hour (DC) November 14 2018
- Legalize Virginia Festival by O’Connor Brewing and VA NORML (VA) September 10 2018
- Legalize Virginia Festival by O’Connor Brewing and VA NORML (VA) September 11 2018
- Legalize Virginia Festival by O’Connor Brewing and VA NORML (VA) September 12 2018
- Legalize Virginia Festival by O’Connor Brewing and VA NORML (VA) September 13 2018
- Legalize Virginia Festival by O’Connor Brewing and VA NORML (VA) September 14 2018
- Virginia Medical Cannabis Information Session (VA) September 16 2018
- VCIA Happy Hour by Virginia Cannabis Industry Association (VA) September 18 2018
- Legalize VA Fest Yoga Sesh (VA) September 21 2018
- Winchester NORML September Meeting (VA) September 27 2018
- VA 2nd Congressional District Cannabis Conversation (VA) October 3 2018
- NoVA NORML Fall Social (VA) October 13 2018
- D.O.P.E. Camp & Hike by Dope DC Creates LLC (DC to VA) October 13 2018
- Winchester NORML October Meeting (VA) October 18 2018
- Increasing Profits Virtual Conference (Online) October 25 2018
- District Hemp 1 Year Anniversary (Manassas VA Store) October 27 2018
- A Ragin’ Heady Halloween (VA) October 27 2018
Virginia Cannabis Marijuana Law and affirmative defense
A signed affirmative defense certificate may be submitted as a patient’s or caregiver’s defense in a Virginia court of law 10 days prior to trial if charged for possession.
1. Print the Affirmative Defense Certificate.
2. Take it to your physician and ask your doctor to sign it.
3. Keep the signed certificate with your oil at all times.
4. Present your certificate if questioned by law enforcement.
5. If not accepted and charged with possession, call an attorney or ask for court-appointed counsel.
6. Present your signed certificate 10 days prior to trial as directed.
You can also Get your MD Medical Marijuana card for only $150!