New States Licensing Framework and Insurance Requirements (online) February 10 2020
More on New States Licensing Framework and Insurance Requirements
NCIA’s #IndustryEssentials educational webinar series is our premier digital platform featuring a variety of programs to provide you timely, engaging and essential education when & where you need it most!
NCIA members receive complimentary tickets to all NCIA #IndustryEssentials educational webinars. Non-member passes are available for $15. The NCIA Committee Insights series showcases content produced in partnership with one of our 15 member-led committees.
Featuring members of NCIA’s Risk Management & Insurance Committee, this webinar will focus on new state cannabis medicinal programs as well as expanding adult-use programs and the insurance requirements that are part of the licensing process. Panelists will review the most common requirements for license hopefuls, deep dive into SOPs and best practices, and establish key pillars for a sound, scalable risk management program.
• Key licensing requirements pre and post application
• Imperative coverage to start your business
• Standard Operating Procedures that can be leveraged to ensure you have the right policies in place when you are opening your doors
• Key Risk Management Techniques
• What to do once you have a license & basic coverage
• Deep dive into key milestones and additional coverage that can be applicable as you scale your business
• Jeffrey Samuels, Vice President of Cannabis Practice at Embroker;
• Eric Rahn, Managing Director of Rahn & Associates Insurance Brokerage;
• Matthew Johnson, Vice President of Marketing at QuadScore Insurance Services;
• Michael DeNault, Risk Mitigation Specialist at Charles River Insurance;
• Kevin Haller, CPA, Principal of Akene Consulting; and
• Cimone Casson, Executive of Cannas Capital
rsvp at https://www.facebook.com/events/229522985420369